VCI Strength Fabric
Rust-X Strength Fabric is a woven fabric and as by its name is symbolic to not just the advantage of High Strength but also excellent moisture penetrations properties and oxygen transmissions.
It is laminated on both sides with Poly Ethylene or Propylene and impregnated with VCI additives.
VCI Strength Fabric is made on tapeline plant using virgin PE/PP polymers for best strength and clarity. It is used in variety of applications ranging from food packaging, construction, metals packaging, green house, mulching etc.RustX Strength Fabric is a woven fabric made on circular knitting machines from specialized high strength HDPE/PP resin with dosages of UV protection and optical brighteners made from Virgin polymers.
The fabric is woven on automatic lines to ensure adequate strength is achieved by a Warp and Weft structure of the material. Strength fabric by its name is symbolic to not just the advantage of High Strength but also excellent moisture penetrations properties and oxygen transmissions.
It is laminated on both sides with Poly Ethylene of approx 20 gsm-25 gsm on each side with a hot lamination process and cannot be easily peeled off. Strength Fabric is general white on the outside and blue on the inside unless there is a specific or customized colour preference by the client.Strength Fabric generally is available in 8×8 or 10×10 mesh which means there are 8 -10 PE/PP fibres in each direction in a 1 sq inch area. It has an extremely low moisture penetration and hence can be used for protection again rain,snow or water for longer durations. The double lamination both on inner and outer hence protect the package. RustX product is printed with RustX logo and patent numbers. All packages are printed with manufacturing date and shelf life of product.
METHOD OF USE AND SUITABILITY
- Powerful and extreme toughness and pliability to conform to coil configuration
- Multi-metal VCI protection for all surfaces
- High stretch ability
- Sharp edge resistance due to multi-molecular linking for increased strength
- Minimal equipment investment with substantial reduction in labor costs
- Increased production through-put
- Eliminates cost and associated problems
- Dry packaging compatible product
- Quick to use, remove and easy to recycle
Rust preventing Packaging | Anti Rust Packaging | Metal Packaging.
- Agriculture, furniture, machinery etc. and primarily for industrial use
- Storage in open, storage in warehouses for longer periods and other related schemes.
- For protection of metallic or nonmetallic components Coils and CR sheets from adversities of sea humidity.
|1200 kg / sqcm
|upto 5 years protection
|5×5 , 5×8 , 8×8 , 10×10
|Up to 4 colorsRoll Width – max 160”
|80 / 90 / 105 / 120 / 180Tensile Strength – 1200 kg / sqcm